Vested $PAY now also earns reflection!
Don’t want to pay a gas fee every day but feel like you should always be claiming to earn reflection on your $PAY?
We hear you!
Hence we are announcing all unclaimed tokens by the end of the vesting period ending on the 4th of May UTC 11 AM) will share in the reflection earned during that period by the custodian wallet.
If you have already claimed some $pay your remaining vested token will still count provided you leave them until after vesting period finishes.
Terms & Conditions:
- You must not withdraw your $PAY until after the 4th of May to be eligible.
- We will take a snapshot of all vested $PAY on the 4th of May UTC 11 AM and payout reflections accordingly.
- Your reflection earned will be based on % of $PAY in your wallet that is vested, divided by the total $PAY in the vested pool.
- $PAY paid out is the $PAY collected from the custodian wallet during the vesting period.
- Payout is limited to reflection collected from that blockchain. That is BSC wallets can only collect reflection earned from trading tax on BSC. ETH wallets are only eligible for reflection earned from trading tax on ETH etc.